Start utility services
  New to town or just to the home you moved in to? The city provides water, sewer, electric and gas utility services.

Stop utility services
  If you are moving, let us know when you would like to stop your utility services.

Set up a PIN for an existing utility account
  For your identify protection, we ask customers to set up a unique PIN for their utility account.

Set up online utility bill pay
  Utility customers can view and pay their utility bills online.

Apply for water leak adjustment 
   If your water usage appears higher than normal, you may have a water leak.

Apply for sewer leak adjustment 
   If your sewer usage appears higher than normal, you may have a sewer leak.

Apply for a building permit
  Renovations and building construction require a permit.

Apply for a business license
  Find information about business licensing in Ellensburg.

Gambling tax
  View and complete a quarterly gambling tax return form.

Admission tax registration
  Hosting an event that charges a fee? Complete and submit this form after the event.

Apply for a sign permit
  Before you install, fill out this application.

Residential Parking Zones
  Ellensburg has Residential Parking Zones (RPZ) in the core area of town. View a map or apply for a RPZ permit.

Street Closure Application
  Planning an event and want to close a street? 

Special Events Permit Application
   Effective 10/1/2018