Report A Water Leak
  Leaks can happen and you might see water pooling on area streets; let us know.

Report Overgrown Vegetation
  If overgrown vegetation is a problem in your neighborhood, fill out this form so we can investigate.

Report Street Light/Traffic Signal Outage
  Let us know if a light is out.

Report Abandoned Vehicles
  If you know of a vehicle that is abandoned, report it.

Report Issue With Streets Or Sidewalks
  Should your sidewalk have a large crack or other issues, complete and submit this form.

Report no/low water pressure
  Utility Account Services customer representatives can help.

Report a problem in a park
   Contact Parks and Recreation and let them know