Utility Advisory Committee
Agendas & Minutes
- 6:00 pm
- Third Thursday of each month
- Council Conference Room
501 N. Anderson St.
Ellensburg, WA 92986
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda
| View All Agendas
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes
| View All Minutes
There are seven Utility Advisory Committee members:
- Two City Council members
- One CWU representative
- Two customers of one or more city utility systems
- One KITTCOM representative
- One customer of the telecommunications utility
Committee members serve three-year terms. The current Committee members are:
- Ed Barry (City utility customer), term expires May 31, 2017
- Jill Scheffer (City Council), term expires May 31, 2018
- Lee Honeycutt (City utility customer), term expires May 31, 2017
- Nancy Lillquist (City Council) - Chair, term expires May 31, 2016
- Pat Nahan (Central Washington University), term expires May 31, 2016
- Bob Johnson (KITTCOM ), term expires May 31, 2017
- Jim Goeben (Telecommunications Utility customer), term expires May 31, 2017
The Utility Advisory Committee operates under the authority of Chapter 1.50 of the City Code
and was created for the purpose of providing a mechanism for the City Council to obtain benefits of recommendations, advice, and opinions on those matters affecting City energy policy and operations from a committee which may devote the resources necessary for careful consideration of such matters and which will increase citizen participation and input to local government.
For more information, please email the Utility Advisory Committee
or call Larry Dunbar, the Utility Advisory Committee's Staff Contact, at (509) 962-7226.