Agendas & Minutes
- 5:45 pm
- Second Thursday of each month
- Council Conference Room
501 N. Anderson St.
Ellensburg, WA 98926
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda
| View All Agendas
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes
| View All Minutes
There are seven Planning Commission members, five of which must be city residents. Commission members serve six-year terms. The current Commission members are:
- Gretchen Thatcher, Chair, term ends May 31, 2022
- Edgar Harrell, term ends May 31, 2020
- Beverly Heckart, term ends May 31, 2022
- Gayl Curtiss, term ends May 31, 2021
- VACANT, term ends May 31, 2018
- Fred Padjen, term ends May 31, 2018
- George Bottcher, term ends May 31, 2020
The Planning Commission operates under the authority of Chapter 1.14 of the City Code
and is responsible for:
- Reviewing and making recommendations to the City Council pertaining to the long-term Comprehensive Land Use Plan and the zoning ordinance
- Conducting hearings and making decisions and/or recommendations on a variety of land-use applications including permits, conditional uses, annexations, rezones, and subdivisions
For more information, please email the Planning Commission
or call Shannon Johnson, the Planning Commission's Staff Contact, at (509) 962-7108.