Lodging Tax Advisory Committee
- 3:00 pm
- First Wednesday of each month
- Council Conference Room
501 N. Anderson St.
Ellensburg, WA 98926
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda
| View All Agendas
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes
| View All Minutes
There are five Lodging Tax Advisory Committee members:
- Two members must be from the lodging industry
- Two members must be from organizations involving activities authorized to receive tax proceeds
- One member must be an elected City official
Lodging Tax Advisory Committee members serve two-year terms. The current Committee members are:
- Hilary Huffman (organization authorized to receive proceeds), term expires December 31, 2018
- Nancy Lillquist (elected City official) - Chair, term expires December 31, 2017
- Amy McGuffin (organization authorized to receive proceeds), term expires December 31, 2017
- VACANT (lodging industry), term expires December 31, 2018
- Matthew Anderson (lodging industry), term expires December 31, 2017
The Lodging Tax Advisory Committee operates under City Ordinance
No. 4111 and is responsible for reviewing proposed changes to the lodging tax rate, exemptions, and use. Tax proceeds may be used for tourism promotion, the acquisition and operation of tourism-related facilities, and other uses as authorized by State law (Event Funding Application)
For more information, please email the Lodging Tax Advisory Committee
or call Beth Leader, the Lodging Tax Advisory Committee's Staff Contact, at (509) 962-7124.