|The City of Ellensburg Parks and Recreation Department coordinates a wide variety of indoor soccer programs for youth of all ages. Youth have the opportunity to participate in 4-on-4 co-ed leagues.
|Follow Us On:
Keep up-to-date with the Youth Indoor Soccer League as well as other Ellensburg Parks and Recreation activities by following us on:
Join Our Email List
Youth Coed Soccer Leagues:
The Ellensburg Parks and Recreation Department coordinates 7 game, Coed Soccer Leagues in four age groups: 1st and 2nd grade, 3rd and 4th grade, 5th and 6th grade, and 7th and 8th. All games are played on Tuesday or Thursday evenings with games between 5:30 pm and 8:00 pm. Saturday evening games may be scheduled as needed.
- Game Dates: Game begin the week of November 1, 2016 and end December 15, 2016.
- Registration Times: Monday through Friday from 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm, register online at any time!
- Registration Dates:
- Early Registration: September 19 through October 22, 2016
- Late Registration: October 23rd and later
- Registration Fee:
- Early Registration Fee: $40 per child
- Late Registration Fee: $60 per child
- Multi-Child Discount: During early registration, families registering multiple siblings will receive a discounted rate of $35 for each additional sibling.
- Registration Location: Stan Bassett Youth Center
- Register Online: Online Registration
- Information Form: Youth Indoor Soccer Information Form
- Game Location: Ellensburg Racquet and Recreation Center
- Game Schedule and Rosters:
|Youth Sports Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Find answers to many commonly asked questions including sports seasons, team formation, registration, and volunteer coaching.
Youth Sports Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Interested individuals, please contact:
David Hurn – Youth Programs and Athletics Coordinator
Address: Stan Bassett Youth Center
Facebook: Ellensburg Youth Sports