|oed Indoor Soccer League
The City of Ellensburg coordinates an Adult Coed Indoor Soccer League. The Coed Soccer will consist of an 8 game season, concluded by a single elimination tournament. All participants must be 16 years old or older. Participants under 18 must have a parent consent form completed prior to playing.
- Registration Dates: Monday through Friday from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm beginning December 1, 2016 and ending January 6, 2017.
- Game Dates: Begin the week of January 17, 2017
- Game Days: Tuesday and Thursday
- Game Times: 6:00 pm or 7:00 pm – Note: Game times may be adjusted
- Registration Fee: $375 per team
- Registration Form: Adult Indoor Soccer Registration Form
Registration is CLOSED.
|Men's Indoor Soccer League
The City of Ellensburg coordinates an Men's Competitive League. Each league will last 6 weeks and conclude with a tournament week.
Registration is not open at this time.
|Player Interest List
Individuals without a team may sign up on the "Free Agent List" and may be placed on a team. All Adult Indoor Soccer League participants must be at least 16 years old. Player’s under 18 must have a parent consent form on file prior to playing.
Interested individuals and teams, please contact:
David Hurn – Youth Programs Coordinator
Address: Stan Bassett Youth Center
|Follow Us On
Keep up-to-date with the Ellensburg Parks and Recreation activities by following us on: