Left to right standing – Reserve Coordinator Sgt Brett Koss, Bryce McCoy, Clayton Self, Jason Ramsey, Steve Harpel Sitting – Linney Clark, Krystal Karam, Zerafin Gonzalez, Saley Molina, Daniel Ashby
2014 EPD Reserve Academy Graduation Video
2014 EPD Reserve Academy Promotional Video
The Ellensburg Police Department re-established its Reserve Officer Program in the Spring of 2009. Reserve Officers have had a long history with the Ellensburg Police Department. The purpose of the Reserve Officer Program is to train and equip state certified Reserve Officers to augment full-time officers for patrol duties.
Selected candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Skills in the operation and understanding of personal computers.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of people.
- Ability to use sound judgement under stress.
- Ability to understand and follow complex oral and written instructions.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Minimum of 21 years of age.
- Ability to pass a written text, psychological evaluation and polygraph exam.
CHECK OUT OUR RESERVE VIDEOS BELOW
2011 Reserve Academy Graduation Video
2009 Reserve Academy Video:
Questions on the Reserve Academy and requirements may be directed to:
Sgt. Brett Koss at (509) 962-7280 or e-mail