Click to Home

Go To Search

Graphic Links
Utility Service to Existing Buildings
Most existing buildings and homes have water, sewer, and power (natural gas and/or electric) service available. 

An application to start new utility service is available online at or you can stop by our customer service counter on the first floor of City Hall located at 501 N. Anderson Street. 

501 North Anderson Street
Ellensburg, WA 98926
(509) 962-7204