How do I report a crime?
To report an emergency or a crime in-progress, call 9-1-1. To report a non-emergency incident call (509) 962-7280 or contact the Ellensburg Police Department in person at:
100 N. Pearl St.
Ellensburg, WA 98926

Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm

Show All Answers

1. How do I get involved in Community Policing Programs?
2. How do I report a crime?
3. How do I request a copy of a police record?
4. Where can I pay my parking ticket?