- 5:15 pm
- Third Wednesday of each month
- Council Conference Room
501 N. Anderson St.
Ellensburg, WA 98926
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas AFTER 2/5/17 | PRIOR TO 2/6/17
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View Minutes PRIOR TO 2/16/17
There are seven Environmental Commission members, three of which may be non-residents (with no more than two residing outside the Ubran Growth Area), and two members may be under 18 years of age. The President of the Ellensburg Environmental Club is an ex-officio member. The current Commission members are:
- Seth Mills, term expires December 31, 2019
- Andrea Sledge, term expires December 31, 2019
- Laura Busby, term expires December 31, 2021
- Howard Lyman, term expires December 31, 2017
- Clayton Self, term expires December 31, 2021
- James Rivard - Chair, term expires December 31, 2021
- Phyllis (PJ) MacPhaiden, term expires December 31, 2017
- Miranda Nover, EHS Environmental Club President
The Environmental Commission operates under the authority of Chapter 1.60 of the City Code and is responsible for: